INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

INTERLNG: Discussiones in Interlingua
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:46:24 -0800
I want to thank you very much for changing your
settings to allow me to edit my old posts.

In another message to you, I asked about the
possibility of adding a search engine to <blogger.com>
similar to the ones on Yahoo and Alta Vista.

For me, such a tool would be very useful for finding
other blogs with subjects such as <interlingua>, a
language I often post in.

I expect that others besides me publish blogs either
in or about Interlingua (or possibly simply mentioning
Interlingua in passing).

It would be very nice for me to find these blogs.
(Others, I expect, could use a search engine to find
out similar information about other subject areas.)

I recognize, however, that because of the size of your
total data base of blogs, it may be technically
impractical to search them all with a standard search
engine.  If this is true (at least right now), I would
greatly appreciate if you would drop me a brief line.

Once again, thanks so much for what you have done for
me up to now!