NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:48:12 -0400
Careful, though - Many of Trader Joe's chocolates have milk fat in them.

Those labeled "pareve" are more likely  to be dairy free. (That's the
Jewish/kosher designation meaning that it's ritually prepared without
dairy; but there's always a raging debate here as to whether
that's  *absolutely* dairy free - please let's not repeat that debate here).

I happen to like wacky cake because it's very easy to make, and you
can choose your own ingredients (e.g., orgainic, etc.).

Mark