From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 08:04:02 -0600
On Mar 3, 2014, at 11:10 PM, Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> From: Paleolithic Eating Support List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
> On Behalf Of Jim Swayze
>
> Ron: ...which version of Paleo do you want to use?  Cordain's
> 30% fat perspective is shared by a number of other Paleo advocates and might
> be considered a "core paleo" tennet. If we use Cordain's version, then yes,
> many groups' health would be damaged by keeping their fat consumption that
> low. Each published Paleo advocate I've read seems to have their own pet
> beliefs that might well harm the health of some people.

You’re right.  There is substantial disagreement across the various groups within the paleo umbrella, which disagreement tends to revolve around macronutrient mix.  That’s not what I’m talking about.   I’m simply advocating an approach that *starts* with what nearly everyone agrees is paleo and then branches out from there.  That seems to me the wisest approach.

Jim