Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2016 11:15:47 -0400

omeprazole? Another saga! And I'm miserable.

And after all that legwork, my heartburn on two days of Famotidine is so bad, it's like being pregnant, and it is starting to snowball into an asthma attack. I left voicemail for GI.

Doctor called me back this morning and told me to take OTC  omeprazole right away and ditch the Famotidine. (I'm really regretting giving up Aciphex!!!!)

I see him in two weeks, then he'll decide what I should do.

Anyone know an OTC brand of omeprazole that's gluten free, so I can hit the store on my way home. I'm on the road.

I'll summarize Famotidine responses when I get back to my house. Basically there were lots of gf options, including TEVA generic.

As a fitness professional and nutritionist, I hate drugs, but I can't wait for the celiac pills to come out! I'll be the first one on line!!!!

Thank you. Love you guys!!!! Over 20 years of helping each other our!

Lin

Sent from my iPhone
*******
*******