From:
Karen Cortis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Cortis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2017 11:16:54 -0500

EVERY cell in your body needs thyroid hormone? And 30% of Americans will
have a thyroid related condition – and as of now, half of those won’t know
it. I want to encourage you *so much* to watch *The Thyroid Secret* documentary
– at no cost. *Just click here to get access
<http://thethyroidsecret.go2cloud.org/aff_c?offer_id=12&aff_id=2008>*.

There are SO many ways a thyroid imbalance can manifest – things we would
never think of… and the symptoms can show up in any organ in your body –
your brain, your kidneys, your liver, your heart – it can show up as
fatigue, weight issues, brain fog, or even depression.

The Documentary Premier goes live TODAY AND LASTS FOR SEVERAL DAYS! Reserve
your spot and get access to a great intro video from Dr. Tom O'Bryan, and
the video trailer from Dr. Izabella Wentz herself.
*http://thethyroidsecret.go2cloud.org/aff_c?offer_id=12&aff_id=2008*
<http://thethyroidsecret.go2cloud.org/aff_c?offer_id=12&aff_id=2008>

Karen Cortis

TheDr.com