From:
John Libonati <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Libonati <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2014 08:37:56 -0500

Dear Friend!

Come visit our new Gluten Free Works Health Recovery Center! Just cut and paste this link into your browser. ===> http://glutenfreeworks.com/health/grand-opening-special

The Gluten Free Works Health Recovery Center is the first and only only resource in the world that gives you the tools and information you need to identify and correct hundreds of health problems caused by gluten. If a nutrient deficiency is causing the problem, the Health Recovery Center tells you which one is missing and which foods are the best sources of that nutrient. Supplement info is also included.

The Health Recovery Center is based on our groundbreaking medical reference "Recognizing Celiac Disease" - but better - easier to use, regularly updated, and now with our proven "6 Step Process" for correcting each health condition and nutritional deficiency.

The Health Recovery Center enables you, no matter where you live or travel, to take charge of your care, so you can make sure you and your family get well and stay healthy.

Come visit our new Health Recovery Center. See the special here! ===> http://glutenfreeworks.com/health/grand-opening-special/

Warm regards,

John

John Libonati