From:
Erin Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erin Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2015 20:40:52 -0500

Our NYC Celiac Meetup Group has many members that are attending this event. It looks like a lot of fun! (We are not the organizers, so please check the website if you have any questions.)

You are cordially invited to the first annual Gluten-Free Oktoberfest, the first gluten-free event of its kind on the East Coast. GF Oktoberfest was created so that people with gluten intolerance or celiac disease could safely come together and mingle while enjoying a selection of over 45 gluten-free ciders and beers and an unlimited amount of gluten free food. To add to the fun, meet some of the cider makers and brand ambassadors! Feast on a full gluten-free Oktoberfest menu with traditionally mouthwatering sausages, pretzels, meatballs, pizza, desserts, and much more. There will be vegetarian options too!

BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW
http://bit.ly/GFOktoberfestMeetup

Choose from one of two sessions:

Saturday, November 7
Session 1: 1:00pm-4:00pm

Saturday, November 7th
Session 2: 5:15pm-8:15pm

We want to make sure that as many people as possible can come to this event without cramming the joint too much. So, we’re having two time slots! The two time slots will have the same foods/beers/ciders, so, just find the time that works best for you! In order to ensure that everyone gets a chance to enjoy the event, only one time slot per person.

21 and over only! Valid ID required.

BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW
http://bit.ly/GFOktoberfestMeetup

There will be NO tickets available at the door!

Don’t delay, buy your tickets today. Tell your friends. Celebrate Oktoberfest!
http://bit.ly/GFOktoberfestMeetup

Use code "VIPDISCOUNT" for 10% off ticket prices.