From:
"J. Jochims" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J. Jochims
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2017 16:50:14 -0400

Our South Jersey annual gluten free potluck/picnic is a yearly favorite. Bring a gluten free item and don't forget to bring copies of your recipe cards! (This helps people who have additional dietary restrictions to choose.) Bring take-home containers and be sure to label your serving spoons/utensils so we can get them back home with you.

This will be our treasurer's last official meeting so come out and thank her for her years of service!

You'll meet new people and hear some VERY IMPORTANT news but you have to attend to get the news first.

This will be our first time hosting the picnic at our new facility. If the weather is nice, we can use the large outdoor patio!

You don't need to be a member to attend so come on out and enjoy a gluten free feast!

Meeting Location:
VIRTUA Memorial Health Center - Centerton Square
401 Young Avenue (directly across from Wegman's, Target and COSTCO)
Moorestown, NJ  08057 (Exit 40 off of 295)
Conference Rooms 155A & 155B