From:
"J. V. Rich" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J. V. Rich
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2015 16:39:28 -0700

Hi all-
My daughter (dx with celiac 2003) gets terrible migraines from countless triggers-- she avoids all the ones she knows about (dairy is one), but still gets several a week related to hormones, head or neck position, TMJ, weather changes, and kickback headaches if she takes medication.

Has anyone had any success with any migraine regimens using homeopathic, food, lifestyle, OTC or prescription medications?  She recently moved to Cincinnati and is going to have a first appointment with a neurologist there and I thought I would provide her with some ideas of what she might run by the doctor to deal with this problem which, sadly, did not improve with a GF DF diet.  She went to another neurologist in Phoenix (where we live) who was successful only in finding medications that made our daughter's symptoms worse.

Thanks and I will gladly summarize.

Jackie in AZ