From:
Mary Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2015 10:13:13 -0500

Hi folks- hope you can help with a question:  I'm in the hospital and they
keep bringing me bread that they say is Udi's but I've never seen Udi's
bread like this.  It kinda looks like a rye bread- a low sloping profile
with a dense crumb and a whole grain look.   I went to Udi's site.  They do
have a rye bread but there's no photo and anyway all the photos show the
bread in the package so you can't really see it.  Can you confirm if this
really could be an Udi's bread? All the Udi's breads I've had have a split
top and a light and airy (full of air pockets) texture.  There's no phone #
at the site and it's Sunday anyway.  Thanks!

Mary in Upstate NY