From:
Paula Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paula Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2016 01:53:46 -0500

Greetings List Friends,

When we were in Indiana a couple of weeks ago, I bought a package of
Toufayan gluten free sandwich wraps at Martins Market in Nappanee.  They
are wonderful!

Gluten free tortillas were dry and crack when you try to roll them.
They are light and flexible and the calories and sodium are not too
high.  They are large enough, I can cut the wrap in half and still make
an adequate size sandwich.  With lettuce, tomato, onion, oil, vinegar
and spices, I can finally make something that tastes like the Subway
sandwiches I miss so much.

http://toufayan.com/gluten-free-wraps

I have no financial interest in this, just am happy to find a good gf
sandwich wrap.

Paula in IL