Date:
Sat, 6 May 2017 09:03:34 -0700

ListServ Members,

Windy Hoepfner, EF International Exchange Coordinator, is looking for a host
family for a 17-year old girl from Norway with Celiac Disease and is looking
for a host family that understands her dietary needs.

Windy says: Nora is a lovely 17 year old young woman! She loves traveling
and learning languages, and would be a great exchange student in my opinion.
I honestly think Nora would be a great addition to the family due to her
positive personality, willingness to help out and her humor! She can't wait
to go to America, meet new people and become a bit American herself! She
will attend the host family's local high school and will be here for the
2017-2018 school year. The host family provides room and board and a loving
supportive environment and Nora would pay for her health insurance,
clothing, school & sports fees, cell phone, fun money, etc....

Nora says: My favorite activity is dancing, because I love to dance. I'm a
very social person and I like to be with friends and family. I also like to
travel and to see different places.
Questions to Nora:
What qualities of your family life would you most like to share with your
host family?
Talk about daily issues and try to find solutions that make us both
satisfied. I also think it helps to have a sense of humor.

Please describe any awards you have received or any achievements that you
are proud of.
In school, I have achieved quite good grades that make me and my parents
proud. I also have some important roles in dancing shows. I have been very
proud to be chosen out. My team has also won a lot of soccer medals when I
was an active soccer player.

What are your goals in life?
I love to travel and meet new people and cultures. My goal is to learn
different languages. One of my nearest goals is to attend high school and
live in USA for a year. After graduating I would like to live and study in
France. My dream is to be a professional dancer or a model and also study

ListServ Members, if you are interested in helping this exchange student,
please contact:

Windy Hoepfner
EF International Exchange Coordinator
Phone: 360-789-2668