GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Philip Brownell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
An ICORS List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2021 08:54:58 -0600
I am passing this along, with one exception: because of size restrictions for attachments to this list, I am only including the entire issue of the journal (it contains the editorial article as well). Thanks to Margherita Spagnuolo Lobb and Peter Schulthess for putting this special issue together and to the them as well as the publishers for making it available to all.

Phil

Gstalt-L is an independent eCommunity of people interested in gestalt therapy theory and its various applications. Its public archives can be found at http://listserv.icors.org/scripts/wa-ICORS.exe?A0=GSTALT-L, and subscriptions can be managed by clicking on "Subscriber's Corner," which is found at the archives.