C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2015 20:40:25 -0500
I am speaking as a parent.  We worry about our children no matter what age.  So of course they would worry about how you spend your money and your diet.  That's what parenthood is all about.  Get along with them.  You won't always have them.  I'm sure they want to try and instill right and wrong in you to be practiced long after they are gone.  Appreciate them while you can.  Good Luck!

Sent from my iPhone