Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2015 20:30:25 -0700

 If you've taken the time to visit our website at http://www.ChoiceBatter.com, then you're probably like me - crazy schedule trying to balance work, family, commute, school activities and sports. On top of that you're always trying to find things that taste great and are safe for everyone in the family. Good luck, right?
 When I founded Choice Batter, I wanted to know that no one in my family had to give up great taste just to have something that was safe to eat. Like Ellen from Toledo told us, “As our family lives with the challenges of severe multiple food allergies, it's hard to find products not containing the top eight allergens. I've been disappointed with other gluten-free products - excited to use them, but later finding out they will only work if you add an allergen to them. Choice Batter is a product that does what it says. Even my skeptical husband enjoyed every bite. I no longer have to make "his" and "hers" meals."
 And wouldn't it be great to have more family together time? Tracy from Columbia wrote to us, “Now the kids love to help me make cookies and brownies, because Choice Batter products are so easy to make - we can have hot-from-the-oven cookies in under a half hour!”
 When I decided to start Choice Batter, I knew that I wanted to create great-tasting products that everyone would enjoy. And because I want you to be able to trust that our products are safe for everyone in your family, all Choice Batter products are made in a facility that is certified gluten-free and free of the eight common allergens. And just to go the extra mile, all of our products are Kosher Pareve and Vegan!
 Not only are Choice Batter products great-tasting and safe for your family, I also want to make them easy on your wallet. I guarantee that Choice Batter will live up to our brand promise of “A Taste You Will Love, a Brand You Can Trust.” So order our Choice Batter “Variety Pack” from our web store today at http://www.ChoiceBatter.com, and I'll ship it to your front door for FREE. And if you don't love the Choice Batter Variety Pack, I'll send you a full refund, no questions asked, no hoops to jump through, no kidding!

 Ron Friedman
 President - Choice Batter
 http://www.ChoiceBatter.com
 Choice Batter - “A Taste You Will Love, a Brand You Can Trust”