From:
beth kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
beth kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 20:50:55 +0000

Hi Everyone,

My daughter Allison has been going to school in San Diego for the last
4 years.  She has had celiac disease since the age of 5 and was diagnosed
with Type 1 diabetes just before her freshman year in college.

Allison has been seeing an endocrinologist in Escondido for the 4 years that
she has been in school.  She just graduated and now has a full time job in
San Diego and would like to find a new Endo Dr. in San Diego proper...or
maybe La Jolla.

We are looking for a really GOOD diabetes dr.  Someone who is interested
in the full management of the disease who will talk about diet and exercise and
what new products are available, studies etc.  I know that sounds like an obvious
request, but her current Endo dr. doesn't give much, if any advice to Allison.
He asks her what she wants to do and that's not what she is looking for.

I called the local San Diego chapter of JDRF and they cannot give dr. referrals.
I was hoping someone on this list may have a good recommendation.

Thanks so much in advance,

Beth
El Dorado Hills, CA

*******