Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2015 20:10:59 -0400

       *     *     *     *    S P E C I A L   D I S C O U N T   A V A I
L A B L E    *     *     *     *

TOUR OF AMSTERDAM  &  RHINE RIVER BOAT CRUISE       October 8 - 18, 2015

We are pleased to announce that we have arranged the availability of TWO
ADDITIONAL CABINS with a

         *      *      *       $ 1 5 0   P E R   P E R S O N   D I S C O
U N T       *      *     *

This is a truly ALL-INCLUSIVE  [Cabin, Gluten-free and Regular Food, All
Drinks, Tours, Tips - even Bikes and Walking Sticks]  cruise down the
Rhine River from Amsterdam, The Netherlands to Basel, Switzerland.  Fall
Foliage time with Germany on one side of the river and France on the other.

Before we board we'll spend 3 days in Amsterdam visiting Rikjamuseum,
Ann Frank House, World Famous Diamond Center and other fascinating
sights.  Another highlight of the tour will be the dinner at one of our
favorite restaurants in the World - The Five Flies.

# # # # #

We are currently working on our Gluten-free Getaways for 2016 and will
announce them as soon as we cross all the "t"s and dot all the "i"s. Due
to times of the year that are best to travel to some of the destinations
we won't offer all of them. Here are some of those we have IN THE WORKS:

* THE BEST OF PAST AFRICAN SAFARIS - KENYA & TANZANIA   or BOTSWANA

* IRELAND, SCOTLAND & ICELAND TOUR

We have had a number of requests for this tour and are in the process of
retaining the best assistance in the area.

* RIVER BOAT CRUISE ON THE SEINE - PARIS TO NORMANDY + TOUR OF PARIS
We've done this cruise before, but we know many of you have requested we
do it again. Fantastic Itinerary!

                               OR:

* RIVER BOAT CRUISE ON THE PO RIVER & VENICE

* OCEAN CRUISE - Options open - WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO

* AMERICAN RIVER BOAT CRUISE - WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO

* Mini GETAWAYS -  WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO

Without your joining us there are NO Gluten-free Getaways, so please let
us know where and when you would like to go.

Check out all the details on our website http://bobandruths.com

Read all about our Gluten-free Getaway to INDIA and our Luxury Tenting
Tiger Safari in our next Quarterly Newsletter.

If you would like to become a member of Bob & Ruth's - receive our
Quarterly Life Style Newsletter, Getaway Discounts and more - send us
you check for the Annual Dues of $40 Membership to:

Bob & Ruth's        205 Donerail Court        Havre de Grace, MD   21078

*******
*******