From:
Rebecca Markle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2022 22:46:20 +0000

I haven't been able to find it in the freezer in my local Walmart in
two years. On my second trip to look for it, I couldn't even find the
shelf tag. It's available on the Walmart website, but check me on
this, the price is now $9.87 a loaf.

This bread has been a life-saver to me. I'm not a celiac, I'm
gluten-free by dint of my father having gout. Yes, the diet is
suggested for people with gout and rheumatoid arthritis. I have to be
a little bit stricter on my diet: as I mentioned, my father had gout,
and he could not tolerate beans in the least, so when I noticed that
my bloating and gut inflammation was caused by the three bean salad,
or the soybean oil in mayonnaise, or the guar gum in cream cheese, it
was easy to pivot away, because my father's suffering is sort of
seared into my memory.

Is there anyone else out there that regularly bought the GV
gluten-free bread? I've already called Walmart to express my concern.
The price jumped from $5.47 to $9.87, and if it's shipped, it's not
going to be fresh.