From:
Grace Mikus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grace Mikus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2020 15:20:23 -0500

Hi everyone,

Fellow Celiac here!

I am conducting a survey for my thesis project to better understand Celiac
Disease and women’s health. Your participation in this survey will provide
important information and I value your feedback and appreciate you taking
the time to participate in the survey. Your participation is voluntary.

You are eligible to participate in this study if you are 18 years of age or
older and have a Celiac Disease diagnosis via endoscopy. If you choose to
take part in this survey, you will be asked to take an ANONYMOUS, 10-15
minute survey. You can choose to not answer particular questions or stop
the survey at any time. This survey is anonymous; we will not collect your
name or other identifying information about you, including IP addresses.
The results from this survey will be used for academic purposes, including
presentations.

To take the survey, please follow the link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FHR5FSH

Thank you!

--
Grace Mikus