From:
Mickey1 Email <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mickey1 Email <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2023 18:39:43 -0600

I received a call late this afternoon from an Ener-G employee apologizing
for
not responding to my messages, emails, etc.  She indicated they were
experiencing sick employees, staff shortages, etc and right now overwhelmed.
She has been working till midnight most of the week trying to get caught up
but wanted me to definitely know they were STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
Told her I was really glad to hear that since I have a high blood pressure
problem (cannot take blood pressure meds) and use their brown rice bread
with only 10 mg of sodium - the lowest sodium level I have found in gluten
free bread.
She was very nice and I know being a small family owned business having
staffing issues can be a problem and hope they can get back on track.
Thank you to the list mates that offered suggestions and did follow up calls
too.
Appreciated your help.
Jean in MO