From:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2015 19:41:58 -0400

Hello,

Here's an article I wrote on "Common Reasons for Continued Symptoms on the
Gluten-Free Diet" that you may find helpful.  (no charge)

<http://www.deletethewheat.com/Continued_Symptoms_on_the_Gluten_Free_Diet.pd
f>
http://www.deletethewheat.com/Continued_Symptoms_on_the_Gluten_Free_Diet.pdf

My New Hampshire Gluten-Free Weekend Wellness Retreat is around the corner.
8 spots left.

For more info:  <http://www.deletethewheat.com/WellnessRetreatsv2.html>
http://www.deletethewheat.com/WellnessRetreatsv2.html

Or email me:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

October 23-25, 2015 -  a gluten-free B & B in Intervale, NH (near N. Conway)

January 29-31, 2016  - a gorgeous, peaceful retreat center in Santa Barbara,
CA

Important Health Topics We Will Cover:

Specific nutrients for gut health

Solutions to continued symptoms on the gluten-free diet - gas, bloating,
etc.

Understanding your labs

Understanding supplements: do I need them? If so, why and what kind?

How to REALLY balance a gluten-free diet

Best gluten-free resources... and much, much more

My Special Sponsors:

Andean Dream                           <http://www.AndeanDream.com>
www.AndeanDream.com

Gerbs                                          <http://www.mygerbs.com>
www.mygerbs.com

Growing Naturals                        <http://www.Growingnaturals.com>
www.Growingnaturals.com

Pioneer Nutritional Formulas      <http://www.Pioneernutritional.com>
www.Pioneernutritional.com

Mary's Gone Crackers                <http://www.marysgonecrackers.com>
www.marysgonecrackers.com

2Good2B                                     <http://www.2good2b.com>
www.2good2b.com

Schar                                           <http://www.Schar.com>
www.Schar.com

Upcoming gluten-free workshop - Fall 2015

Gluten-Free Food Allergy Fest, Stamford, CT

November 7 -8, 2015  (I will be speaking on Saturday)

My topic: Still Symptomatic? What Could Be the Causes?

 <http://www.gffafest.com> www.gffafest.com  (for information and ticket
pre-purchase)

To your health!

Melinda Dennis, Founder/Owner Delete the Wheat, LLC

www.DeletetheWheat.com

 <http://www.RealLifewithCeliacDisease.com>