Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2014 23:04:34 -0500

                             H   A   P  P   Y      N   E   W      Y E
A   R      2   0   1   5   !

We would love to design a Gluten-free Getaway just for you and yours.
Let us know where you would like to go and maybe we can design a Getaway
to meet your desires.

In the meantime we are currently offering the following the variety and
selection of Gluten-free Getaways for 2015:

* * *   DANUBE RIVER BOAT CRUISE + PRE TOUR OF AMSTERDAM
October 8 - 18, 2015          EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR LIMITED
TIME !

Two nights of touring in one of the most diverse and fascinating cities
in Europe.  We then board our luxury River Boat for an All-Inclusive
cruise along the Rhine River from Amsterdam to Basel, Switzerland.

* * *   WASHINGTON, D.C. mini +
April 7 - 11, 2015

Over the years many of you have asked for this mini Getaway and it has
taken us a long time put together a Getaway that we feel provides our
participants with the best itinerary, hotel, food and reasonable cost so
that many of you can participate.

* * *   THE OTHER CHINA -  EMPHASIZING TIBET AND THE MORE NATURAL BEAUTY
OF CHINA                           EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR
LIMITED TIME !
August 1 - 14, 2015

Although we have been to China on three previous Gluten-free Getaways we
have always emphasized the better known cities and tourist attractions.
This time we will be emphasizing what we are calling the Other China -
Tibet, Shangri-La, Guilian and so much more.

For those who have not been to China before, we will offer an optional
two night pre-tour of some of the most known China attractions.

* * *   TWO NIGHT LUXURY TENTING TIGER SAFARI INCLUDED IN A
ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME TOUR OF INDIA                           THIS GETAWAY
IS A GO !

Check out this fantastic tour of exotic country of India.  There still
may be time for you to join us.  And, of course, The Taj Mahal and so
much more.

DETAILS ON ALL OF OUR GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

We're going to be exhibiting at the Gluten Free Expo in Phoenix, AZ on
January 17, 2015.  Stop by and say hi !

If you would like to become a member of Bob & Ruth's - received our
Quarterly Newsletter, Getaway Discounts and more - send us your check
for the annual dues of $40 Membership to:

Bob & Ruth's              205 Donerail Court              Havre de
Grace, MD  21078

*******
*******