Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2015 00:14:54 -0500

Since 1998 we have provided Gluten-free Group travel all over the World.

Our Gluten-free Getaways eliminate the STRESS those of us on the
Gluten-free diet and our families and friends experience when we travel
anywhere - in the USA or elsewhere.  In other words food on our Getaways
becomes the HIGHLIGHT of your trip - NOT the biggest STRESS.

To assure that the restaurants do as they promised to do, we ACCOMPANY
each and every Gluten-free Getaway so that we can meet personally with
each chef before any meals are served - just in case.

We do our best to provide the food indicative to that part of the world
and we are usually able to do that.

There is a great deal of time, effort, creativity and responsibility put
on our shoulders and we take it very seriously.  If you like we can
provide references of those who have traveled with us.

We would like to invite you, your family and friends - Gluten-free or
not - to join Ruth and I on one of our Gluten-free Getaways in the USA
or around the world,

* * *   WASHINGTON, D.C. mini +
April 7 - 11, 2015                                   THIS IS A GO !

* * *   THE OTHER CHINA - The TIBET AREA OF CHINA
August 1 - 14, 2015

* * *   AMSTERDAM TOUR & ALL-INCLUSIVE RHINE RIVER BOAT CRUISE
October 8 - 18, 2015                              THIS IS A GO !

* * *   INDIA TOUR - including a 2 Night Luxury Tenting Tiger Safari
February 23 - March 3, 2015                THIS IS A GO !

Check out all the details on our website http://bobandruths.com

If you would like to become a member of Bob & Ruth's - receive our
Quarterly Life Style Newsletter, Getaway Discounts and more - send us
you check for the Annual Dues of $40 Membership to:

Bob & Ruth's        205 Donerail Court        Havre de Grace, MD   21078

*******
*******