Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:45:54 -0500

Hi All~~

I'm planning to move closer to my family members next year...some in
Lexington, KY and some in Charlotte, NC. I know there are lots of
restaurants that serve GF food in Charlotte, but I know nothing about
Lexington.

Are there any celiacs who would be willing to give me some idea of how
Lexington, KY serves its celiacs? I don't necessarily need a list of
restaurants, but more an idea of what people think about the availability
of GF food, both in restaurants and in grocery stores. Do you feel you can
get what you want or do you feel your options are a bit scarce?

Thanks, so much!

Cheers~~
Ayn in Kansas