From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2015 11:58:20 -0600

Chicken Paradise has been in business for 10 years now, and is still the only Bed and Breakfast with a 100% gluten free kitchen.  We are ranked very high on Trip Advisor.  You can read the reviews at http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60956-d1216155-Reviews-Chicken_Paradise_Bed_and_Breakfast-San_Antonio_Texas.html.

We have many guests who return every year, and many come more than once a year.  We only have one suite (sleeps 2-4) so we plan your breakfast according to your dietary restrictions.  Enjoy our large swimming pool, outdoor shower (with hot water) and tree house.  Stroll through the gardens or visit the hens and peacocks.

For the first time since we opened, we are still available for Valentine’s Day.  Why don’t you be the first to call for reservations?  This is a very private, romantic place to bring your valentine.

Look forward to hosting you,

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast
606 Jackson Keller Road