From:
Barbara Widhalm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara Widhalm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2023 18:18:42 -0700

Hi all,

I haven't posted here in a few years, so please let me know if it's not ok
to post this event, and I will delete, and I would also be grateful for
suggestions where else to post, as I haven't done public events like this
in a while. I am thrilled to re-start our gluten-free Viennese community c
afé series at a new community arts location in South Berkeley:

☕️ Enjoy Viennese hospitality with gluten-free low- and no-sugar treats and
fellowship at a cozy community arts and creativity space in S Berkeley
(2727.today)

SUNDAY, JUNE 11

❤️  6:30 – 8:00 p.m. café tables, buffet, including savories and soup; feel
free to intermingle or enjoy treats in your own space; games available
🌺 8 – 9:30 p.m. facilitated circle dialog, and experiential practices on
topics close to our hearts (optional). Buffet and cafe remains open.
🍰 Selections include (all gluten-free):
- Flourless cakes: carrot (vegan), beet (vegan), chocolate orange, and
pumpkin seed
- Vanilla crescents (sugar free)
- Honey Marzipan (paleo, grain-free, vegan + honey)
- Marzipan, sugar-free (vegan)
- Pumpkin seed crescents
- Chocolate hazelnut cookies (vegan, grain-free)
- Flourless seed crackerbread (vegan)
https://www.2727.today/calendar/babsis-gluten-free-viennese-community-caf
$15 – 30 Sliding scale: venmo: @emergingtogether; Zelle:
[log in to unmask], cash or check, Pre-registration preferred:
(a smaller selection of the above items is also available at Berkeley
Organic)
Gluten-free Viennese Community Cafe , Sun, Jun 11, 2023, 6:30 PM | Meetup
<https://www.meetup.com/babsi-s-gluten-free-community-cafe/events/293791469/>
Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/accounts/suspended/?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fp%2FCsrVauhPUrv%2F%3F__coig_ufac%3D1>

[image: 2727 COMMUNITY CAFE 1.jpg]

Barbara Widhalm, Ph.D.
Biodanza with Babsi
https://www.facebook.com/BiodanzawithBabsi
Home | My Site (biodanzawithbabsi.com) <https://www.biodanzawithbabsi.com/>

Babsi's Viennese Treats
*Healthy Sweets from the Heart of Europe*
http://www.babsisviennesetreats.com <http://www.babsistreats.com>
https://www.facebook.com/babsisviennesetreats/

Blog: Babsi's Living Systems Explorations:
https://babsislivingsystemsexplorations.substack.com/