From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2015 19:12:37 +0000

Kitchen Table Bakers has been ParmCrisps since we began making in our Kitchen in 2003.
We have been Made in American and only use American Made Parmesan Cheese.
Now we need your vote to get the Made in America message across for Gluten Free Manufacturers that hire US workers.
Anyone that has ever tasted our crisps and smiled please vote for us.

http://www.marthastewart.com/americanmade/nominee/103561/food/kitchen-table-bakers-

I hope we are not crossing the boundaries set by the site, but I felt that this would be a big help for the site and Celiac's across the US.

Thank you.