Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 2015 22:56:19 -0400

Check Out the  $150 DISCOUNT  Being Offered on our
ALL-INCLUSIVE RHINE RIVER BOAT CRUISE & TOUR OF AMSTERDAM

SINCE 1998    We have provide a couple thousand people with Gluten-free
travel here in the USA and around the World.  We are proud of our
reputation for providing not only diverse things to do and see, but safe
and great Gluten-free Food.  To assure this, we personally escort all of
our Gluten-free Getaways.

Our Gluten-free Getaways destinations are diverse - from USA "mini" (2 -
4 nights) - to Safari's in Africa - Ocean Cruises - River Boat Cruises -
Tours of many exotic locations including India, China, Australia,
Galapagos, Machu Picchu and so many more places around the world,  We
have visited 6 of the 7 Continents.  Our escorts for each tour are
experienced professionals for each of the areas we are exploring.

When you travel on our Gluten-free Getaways you do so without the stress
of negotiating each and every meal.  We work with each restaurant and
chef to provide our members with great, safe food and variety,  Never
settling for what we call conference food.  All of our Gluten-free
Getaways are personally escorted to assure the safety and quality of the
food our members are being served, no matter where it maybe around the
world.

Check out the ALL-INCLUSIVE RHINE RIVER BOAT CRUISE & TOUR of AMSTERDAM
coming up on October 8 - 18, 2015.  We have one more cabin available.

We are getting closer to announcing a number of Gluten-free Getaways for
2016 !

* mini Getaway to Santa Fe, New Mexico    May 30 - June 3, 2016

* Ireland, Scotland & Iceland    April, 2016

* Safari in Botswana

* Poe River Boat Cruise from Venice & post tour (TBA) October, 2016

and more to be announced.

Without your joining us there are NO Gluten-free Getaways, so please let
us know where and when you would like to go.  Check out all the details
at http://bobandruths.com

If you would like to become a member of Bob & Ruth's - receive our
Quarterly Life Style Newsletter, Getaway Discounts and more -

send us you check for the Annual Dues of $40 Membership to:

Bob & Ruth's    205 Donerail Court    Havre de Grace, MD  21078