Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2020 12:28:08 -0700

I will try to make this short. 2019 Bad Health year. Got at least 3 more auto-im. diseases. Already have Celiac for last few years confirmed. Now have A-fib (heart),  Iterstistitial lung disease (2 scars on lungs), Raynauds (hands), Also sleep apnea on machine at nite. Taking meds and bowels were A-OK until 3 weeks ago. Took 5 hr. drive down south – gone 4 days – ate out at places have before with no problem. But now have bowel problem 3 + weeks. Have tried Brat Diet, Imodium, Fiber in food and pers. (Questran) from GP doc. Have  lost weight and already lost 30 lbs last year from all diseases etc. I do not have fever or any other flu symptoms???????
Any idreas welcome but over counter meds hard to find especially  since I live in mountains and do not want to expose myself in big city 1 hr away. Eating GF and staying away from food I know has bothered my bowels in the past.
Any ideas welcome and I will summarize.
Thank you all and I hope you and your loved ones stay healthy during these hard times.
Merline