GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Philip Brownell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
An ICORS List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2023 09:47:33 +0300
We hear about Bucha. 511 (and still counting) people murdered. Many left in the streets. Many tortured in basements for days. But we don’t hear much about Borodianka anymore. Dignitaries are not brought there. It’s a small rural town where a bomb took out the center of an apartment building, and we saw the place on the news when it happened. What we didn’t see was what happened then. The people buried the dead in a mass grave behind the ruins of the apartment building and piled debris on top of it.

Had a great session night before last. Two hours on post-secularity. Today a workshop on spiritual abuse and unfinished business with God. This place (Kyiv) feels like home. I understand, Peter, why you like Ukraine so much.

Gstalt-L is an independent eCommunity of people interested in gestalt therapy theory and its various applications. Its public archives can be found at http://listserv.icors.org/scripts/wa-ICORS.exe?A0=GSTALT-L, and subscriptions can be managed by clicking on "Subscriber's Corner," which is found at the archives.

Sent from my iPhone ______________ Gstalt-L is an independent eCommunity of people interested in gestalt therapy theory and its various applications. Its public archives can be found at http://listserv.icors.org/scripts/wa-ICORS.exe?A0=GSTALT-L, and subscriptions can be managed by clicking on "Subscriber's Corner," which is found at the archives.