INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

INTERLNG: Discussiones in Interlingua
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 13:20:14 -0700
Some Republicans in our congress are seriously
demanding that we immediately start dedicating funds
earned by selling Iraqi oil to reconstructing Iraq.

Such a policy is outrageous ripoff of the natural
resources of that country.  Unfortunately, many
seem to forget that it was our two wars against
Iraq that destroyed Iraq's infrastructure in the
first place.

I have read that at times medieval torturers would
bill their victims after causing them tremendous
pain.  Asking the iraqis indemnify us with their
oil for our destruction of their country is equally
vile.  That is why the iraqi population is always
searching for opportunities to sabotage our efforts
to rebuild the petroleum-producing infrastructure
of that country.

It is amazing that so many people in our country
can't see why so many people in the world, including
growing numbers of our own population, utterly hate
the United States.

(Unes republicanos in nostre congresso exige
seriemente
que nos immediatemente comencia dedicar moneta ganiate
per vender le petroleo iraqi al reconstruction de
Iraq.

(Un tal politica esserea un furto ultragiose del
ressources natural iraqi.  Infelicemente, il pare
que multes oblida que il esseva nostre duo guerras
contra Iraq que destrueva le infrastructura de ille
pais.

(Io ha legite que a vices torturatores medieval
inviava facturas a lor victimas post causar les
dolores immense.  Exiger que le iraqis nos indemnifica
con lor petroleo pro destruer lor pais es un exercitio
equalmente vil.  A causa de iste circumstantia,
le population iraqi sempre cerca opportunitates
pro sabotar nostre effortios pro reconstruer le
infrastructura iraqi pro producer petroleo.

(Il es stupefacente que tante personas in nostre
pais non pote comprender proque tante gente in le
mundo, includente crescente numeros de nostre proprie
population, completemente odia le Statos Unite.)

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com