INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Piet Cleij <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INTERLNG: Discussiones in Interlingua
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 09:30:51 -0700
A233.TXT (20 lines)
Car amicos,

Leland Yeager e io ha recipite un littera de Joanne Valentini:

...... My name is Joanne Valentini and I am working at a project of the
UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights in Geneva,
Switzerland. In view of the 50th anniversary of the UDHR the OHCHR is
making available on its web site (www.unhchr.ch/html/50anniv.htm) the
largest possible number of UDHR language versions, for global
dissimination purposes.

The Esperanto version is already available in our web site, and in this
regard I would like to know whether the UDHR text could be made
available also in Interlingua. .......................

Nos ha discutite le texto del Declaration Universal del Derectos Human.
Ma qual es le texto definitive? Qui pote inviar me lo?

Salutes amical de Piet