INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Michael D. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INTERLNG: Discussiones in Interlingua
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 23:47:51 -0500
Please forgive my english.  I wanted so badly to reply to this message, yet
I do not have the time to sit with my interlingua dictionary to do it yet.
I just wanted to quickly say that I hope all will stop attacking Sr.
Castellina.  He expressed an opinion, so be it.  If someone wants to
translate the text of the Jehova's Witnesses, fine.  But if Interlingua is
to be neutral, then don't FORCE someone to NOT express their opinion.
Disagree, but don't make it sound like that person is a disgrace to
intelringua or to someone else.  Interlingua is a language, not a belief.
Let us discuss our beliefs with dignity and respect. If we force people to
be accepting of all opinions, we do injustice to ourselves.

Jay Bowks or P. Castellina, please translate this into Interlingua for the
rest of the group and their benefit.  Again, I will use Interlingua as soon
as I can; my apologies.

Sinceremente
Michael Edwards