INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jay Dobkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INTERLNG: Discussiones in Interlingua
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:09:31 -0800
(Un synopsis in interlingua seque iste message)

I will probably be on The Moorish Orthodox Radio
Crusade on WBAI radio tonight from midnight to 1:30 AM
(I say "probably" because with the current battle
between national management and local staff going on
at WBAI there is always the possibility that the show
will be cancelled, or that I won't be allowed into the
building even if it does go on the air.

Anyway, assuming no such problems occur, the show is on
WBAI 99.5 FM and also on the internet at wbai.org from
midnight to 1:30 AM EST Tuesday night (5-6:30 GMT
going on Wednesday morning. I'll be talking about the
history of WBAI & of anarchism in NYC. I may mention
interlingua as well, if I find a relevant moment.

-Jay

[Io sera in le radio este nocte--probabilemente--in le
show "The Moorish Orthodox Radio Crusade," audibile a
WBAI, radio 99.5 FM in Nova York, e in le rete alsi a
wbai.org al horas 12:00-1:30 AM EST (5:00-6:30 AM GMT).
Io parlara del historia de WBAI radio, e de anarchismo,
in le citate de Nova York. Si possibile, io parlara
alsi un poc de interlingua, cuje utopianismo me
interessa pro le mesme rationes como anarchismo.

-Julio]