INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jay Bowks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Bowks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 21:49:52 -0500
I just got an interesting message that I thought would
be a neat project for the list...

Io recipeva un interessante message que io crede
esserea un projecto bon pro le lista...

Would you like to help David?
Gustarea vos adjutar David?

Read below...
Lege hic infra...

Amicalmente,
Jay B.

(P.S. could someone forward to Conlang for me... please?)