INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Allan Kiviaho <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INTERLNG: Discussiones in Interlingua
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:22:04 +0200
Dear Francesco,

It is nice to hear that you are Luca Ghitti´s brother.
Well, it looks probable probable and in this case pretty
certain that the virus has not come from your computer.
Perhaps from that of Luca.

I wish you happy X-mas and prosperous New Year. Besides,
your coming year would be still happier if you would also
join le Sacre Movimento de Interlingua ...!

Allan Kiviaho

- - -

Subject:
Virus?
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 14:57:23 +0100
From:
"francesco [log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
To:
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Mister A. Kiviaho
I apologize for this matter, but

1. I do not speak interlingua.
2. I'm not a member of interlingua group.
3. I do not use Microsoft Outlook (my e-mail client program is
Microsoft Explorer or Lotus Notes).
4. I did not open e-mail client or send e-amil since 10 days ago.
5. I have not your e-amil address in my computer (This is teh fist time
I receive a e-mail from [log in to unmask])
6. My computer is virus-free (just checked!)

Therefore I guess that a member of intelingua group with my address on
his address book could be infected by virus. Please check and contact
my brother Luca Ghitti at [log in to unmask]

Best Regards from Italy

Francesco Ghitti

Ciao