INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"R.P.S." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INTERLNG: Discussiones in Interlingua
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:45:19 +0200
Es solmente io qui trova iste "conversation" estranie o mesmo...
"surrealistic"?

Io lo invia al lista proque il appare le nomine de un persona de iste lista
in illo. Io recipeva "Hy Pete, bene valete, Jude" in un message de thema "si
no me corro perdo el train" ab le mesme persona qui inviava "La Moona, Le
Mele." ("Hy Pekelo. It's  Anders ausSehenerin Mond here. *") (?) a iste
lista. Io non sape si iste duo cosas ha alicun relation ma si alicuno ha un
explication pro isto, il me placerea multo leger lo.

Rodrigo, perplexe

--------------------------------
(Messages per Hotmail Messenger:)

R.P.S. dice:
I saw you added me to your contacts, but I don't know who you are or where
you found my e-mail address
Cleopatrah dice:
I think I kinda stumbled in your network.
R.P.S. dice:
Which network? I just don't understand
Cleopatrah dice:
You are the Promises of Springtime, that makes the lonely Winter Seem
long...
R.P.S. dice:
? :-)
Cleopatrah dice:
Nice smile...
R.P.S. dice:
thanx and there you have another one :-)
Cleopatrah dice:
Patrizia is stretching
R.P.S. dice:
English isn't my mother tongue... I usually understand it really well but
now I just don't know what you're talking about at all. Who's Patrizia?
(Wow, how many questions...)
Cleopatrah dice:
Moechtest du any response?
R.P.S. dice:
"moechtest du"? Is that German? "du" means "you", doesn't it?
Cleopatrah dice:
Lo Creo, (trppo often?)
R.P.S. dice:
¿sabes español? ( = can you speak Spanish?)
Cleopatrah dice:
Yes, I can speak.
Cleopatrah dice:
rolling and a-rolling  running through the underworld .. to your room*
R.P.S. dice:
¿me puedes decir de dónde has sacado mi dirección?
Cleopatrah dice:
Lo sientes?
R.P.S. dice:
¿de qué hablas?
Cleopatrah dice:
Eres Pedro de Verdad!!? Dime, Por favor*       me
R.P.S. dice:
No me llamo Pedro. No sé quién es Pedro pero desde luego yo no soy Pedro.
Cada vez lo entiendo menos...
Cleopatrah dice:
Pardoname,  Pedro (sorry about callin' you that, ...can't help it, hic et
nunc).
Cleopatrah dice:
Piet? Peter? Pietro? PETER PATER KleiWeggg    Web and  his adorables
trayecorias ...
R.P.S. dice:
Peter Kleiweg? I think I've read that name somewhere
Cleopatrah dice:
...over the rainbow  ì )
R.P.S. dice:
I have to go now
Cleopatrah dice:
Me 2
R.P.S. dice:
c u
Cleopatrah dice:
buh?
R.P.S. dice:
"buh?" Is that "bye"?
Cleopatrah dice:
no, it's by the other side, do you remember?
R.P.S. dice:
No, I don't remember? What do I have to remember?
Cleopatrah dice:
You do not have to do any thing at all. Do what you want.
R.P.S. dice:
Seems like there's a great misunderstanding. What have you been writing
about since we started this?
Cleopatrah dice:
de lo que me sentìa, un beso.
R.P.S. dice:
otro para ti. Pero sigo sin entenderte
Cleopatrah dice:
vale, blisss u
R.P.S. dice:
"bliss" as "happinness"?
Cleopatrah dice:
or bliss , bless , blass, bass....Etc..  or maybe : blah, blah, , a True
Babel... *
R.P.S. dice:
huh?
Cleopatrah dice:
Mira, tengo que irme porque tengo un trèn que coger a las 5 y estoy echa un
asco. un beso desde una mariposa I bumped into  few weeks ago.
R.P.S. dice:
bye
Cleopatrah dice:
by