INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jay Bowks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Bowks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 00:08:16 -0400
Ken scribeva...
>I am also happy to report that online versions of the Senkosta
>Esperanto-Kurso (course by email with volunteer tutors) are now available
>in various languages:
 >   angle, france, germane, itale, c`ine, portugale, hispane, ruse
>There are also a number of different Web-based Esperanto courses:
 >   angle, france, suome (finne), svede, itale, portugale, hispane, ruse
>and 2 versions of an intermediate course and 1 advanced course entirely in
>Esperanto.

Hey Ken, wouldn't it be a great idea to suggest to
Marko that a new version could be put together
by members of INTERLNG so that all romance
speakers might be able to take one course instead
of having several natlangs... and thus an Esperanto
course taught in Interlingua would be a great advantage.

Heu, Ken, il esserea bon idea suggerer a Marko
que un version poterea esser create per le membros
del Interlng assi que omne le parlantes de linguas
romanic poterea studiar un curso in vice de haber
varie cursos in lingues native... tunc un curso de
Esperanto inseniate in Interlingua esserea multo
avantagiose.

:-))) Rofl Rofl Rofl

Amicomicalmente,
Jay B.