INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Osvaldo Perez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INTERLNG: Discussiones in Interlingua
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 13:23:16 -0400
Hello Gasper, I am your friend Osvaldo from Panamá, Republic of Panama,
quite near Central America but not part of Central America, quite near
South America but not part of South America, but quite near the heart of
all the world.  God bless you.  Sorry I don't write you in Interligua,
I'm new to this language, though trying to learn it as soon as possible.
I have been visiting Interlingua at Argentina throug their Web Site.
This, 'cause it is going to be universal language soon; it is the best
intent toward the aim of uniting the world God has given us to take care
of.

Let me advance you that one panamanian whose name was Manuel E. Amador
invented another "interlingua" which he named Panamane.  I have studied
the subject and know that he published it in 1936 his book "Fundaments
of Panamane".  He spent 30 years of his life building the linguistics of
Panamane.  I have two copies of the book; one in English and the other
one in Spanish.

His decision to create Panamane was brought up by his observations, when
he was ambassador of Panama at New York, on the great difficulties
experienced during the integration of the United Nations due to the
language problems.  At that time, the Esperanto already existed, he knew
Esperanto and even was called to teach Esperanto at the Canal University
in Panamá.  He didn't accepted because the Panamane was already in his
way to be published as an alternative interlingua.  He didn´t liked
Esperanto and I am sure that if were alive he wouldn't like Ido either
but he would be delighted with Interlingua.  In fact, many of the
linguistics of Interlingua are very very similar to Panamane.  If you
were interested in having more information on the subject, please feel
free to write.  Decidely, I am pro Interlingua.  No body knows nothing
about Interlingua (I mean, not even about Panamane) in Panama and very
very few might be in Central America.  So, here, in this little country
you already have a friend.  I invite you to come to my country.  I will
be very happy to welcome you and take care of you personally.  I have a
little business in the cultural tourism activity named Musíke Hálly.COM.
Musíke Hálly means concert hall in Panamane.  How would it be in
Interlingua?

OK friends, I will do all the efforts to send my next message in full
Interlingua.  Meanwhile, bear with me. OK?  Have a nice weekend.  Here
is my photo for you to see that I am not a bad gay.  OK?

God Bless you all,

Osvaldo.

Osvaldo Pérez
Gerente