INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jay Bowks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INTERLNG: Discussiones in Interlingua
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 15:33:34 -0400
http://www.cheshire.net/~jjbowks/langlink.html.
Alcunos de vos, amicos interlinguanos, son membros del lista de
usatores de Con/Aux/Interlinguas. Le adresse del pagina de
Membros va cambiar...

Hic io invia le copia del message que io faceva in AUXLANG.

Si alcunos altere vole esser o devenir se membros del lista
per favor invia me le information hic infra sub le section
de "Listing Format:"

Gratias,

Sincermente,
Jay B.

----------
From: Jay Bowks <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list AUXLANG <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: EXTRA, EXTRA, EXTRA. Members List Change of Address
Date: Wednesday, August 06, 1997 2:22 PM
Hi, my ISP is changing the server and as a result
my pages at Cheshire.Net will change their address:

WHY WOULD THIS AFFECT YOU?

Many of you have made links to my Auxilingua Project.
Which includes Ekspreso, Bitruscan, Interlingua Information,

and...

THE MEMBERS LIST

The List of Con/Aux/ArtLang/Interling/Novial-l/Latin-l lists Members.

which is currently at...
http://www.cheshire.net/~jjbowks/members.html

will be changing to ...
http://adam.cheshire.net/~jjbowks/members.html

If you wish you can now use that address.
I apologize for the inconvenience. But also...

I will be updating the Members' List during
August, as a matter of fact the Auxilingua
Project is due to be up and finalized for
prime time first week in Sept. 97 since that's
when the new school year begins for me and
that's when everything I've planned for it
needs to be up and running. I've gotten a no go
on personalized CGI Scripts through Cheshire.Net
But I will be taking advantage of the GeoCities
Features and Java for Searching and Researching.

IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE INCLUDED IN THE MEMBERS LIST

If you'd like to be included on the list please
give me the following info in this...

Listing Format:

> Firstname Lastname
> http://www.domain.name/~lang/
> Name of: Conlang, Auxlang, Artlang, Devlang
> Reason: The purpose or objective of this language project is to...
> Background: Some notes on personal experience with
  Conlangs, Auxlangs, Artlangs, Devlangs and other
  language projects.  Interest in other languages
  conlanged by someone else.

> Samples and Info: Language Sample/Other related subjects of interest.

Thanks for your interest in this list. I will be making
the changes to it this weekend and should have an update
this Monday. Your updates, inclusions, comments etc. are
welcomed.

Sincerely,
Jay B.

Message from my ISP:
In reference to the user pages- they are up and running on
adam.cheshire.net as of now but are still linked to www.cheshire.net-
Within a day or two only the adam.cheshire.net/~username will work.
Scott.