INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul LeCorde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INTERLNG: Discussiones in Interlingua
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 07:59:55 -0700
Salute!

I appreciate all your messages to the onelist.  It s great to see you so
excited about Interlingua.  It is really a good language to learn and it s
not really very difficult.  You will notice that you are able to read it
a lot more quickly than you can write it well.  It does take a little while
to develop a good vocabulary if you aren t familiar with any of the
Romance languages.

I see that you joined the Interlng group also.  That s good.  With
Interlng you will see a lot more action.  The onelist is still a bit slow.
It s been in existence for three months or so and is still growing.
Interlng has been around for about 4 years.  One bit of caution,
members of Interlng will correct your messages for you.   This
is done in friendship and to help you learn from mistakes, but
it can be a bit intimidating for novices.  So, be prepared, but
by all means don t let this warning stop you from sending
messages.  The only way to learn is to practice, practice, practice.

If you have any questions, at any time, I ll do my best to answer them
for you or direct you to someone who can.  Keep up your enthusiasm.

A proxime,
Paul

---
Kreyol- lang peyi d'Ayiti a
http://www.angelfire.com/ky/LeCorde/kreyol.html

Interlingua- communication international... simple.
http://www.angelfire.com/ky/LeCorde/bluegrass.html