INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
STAN MULAIK <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INTERLNG: Discussiones in Interlingua
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 12:21:24 -0500
Kjell,
  Io ha un News Report del EU que dice in anglese:

"'Russia must occupy an important and very special  place in the EU's
external relations.  Accession to the Eu is not a realistic prospect for
Russia but when I say that I do not mean it in an unfriendly way. I
regard the EU and Russia as a duo with two partners of comparable importance.
Our task is to create a new type of relationship with this great country.'
Thus, according to Catharine LALUMIERE (ERA,F), is the thinking behind......

Io interpreta le "accesion" como "admission como un pais in le EU.

Del altere latere, in 1861 le Statos del Sud del Statos Unite
essayava a _seceder_ del union, i.e. quitar le union.

Stan