NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vickie Tyree <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 18:43:57 -0400
OK  I've got to step in now.  Let's stop with the name calling and becoming
offended by someone's beliefs.  I do appreciate the recipe links.  I am
always interested in good vegan recipes.  I am not vegan, but because of my
son's food allergies (dairy, peanuts, eggs) vegan food works for us.  I just
never know how to fix it so that it will taste good....like what I'm used to
anyway.  If I want to add meat later, then I can.  I think what everyone is
asking is that you back off of the animal cruelty information.  While I'm
sure it is probably true, to an extent, knowing this just makes the rest of
us feel guilty for eating meat...for a while anyway.  :)

Regards,

Vickie