TELEHEALTHNEWS Archives

TelehealthNews Newsletter

TELEHEALTHNEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marlene Maheu PhD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TelehealthNews Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2012 23:29:59 -0500
Dear TelehealthNews Listserv Colleague,

If you've been on the fence about joining us for the Telehealth
Summit because you're too busy, we've got that problem solved.

Our registration ends Monday, December 31st at midnight, but the
many advantages of an online conference will allow you to register
now and participate later, at your convenience!

That's right. You don't need to take the course now -- you just
need to register to lock in this GRAND OPENING price for our first
online conference. (This unprecedented low price will never be
repeated.)

Registration ends in a few short hours, and once registered,
you'll have up to 5 years to complete the training for 10 CEs or 3
years to complete the training for 8 CMEs.

Register for the Summit here: http://summit.telehealth.org/register

How can this be?

The conference is recorded and available to you online to
peruse at your leisure. You can listen to the audio files or read
transcripts, or both. You can even order an additional CD to use on
your own computer if you prefer. Plus, you will have full access to
our Learning Lounge to ask questions 24/7 at any stage of your
learning process.

You can participate 100% online, accessing it from your desktop or
mobile device. Join us for this cutting-edge learning experience
and get a taste for how easy, inspirational and convenient professional
training can be when delivered via 21st Century technology.

http://summit.telehealth.org/register

Get your ticket now and start the New Year with a new perspective
on how to expand your practice comfortably, legally and ethically
from the convenience of your laptop.

http://summit.telehealth.org/register

Regards,

Marlene M. Maheu, PhD
Executive Director
TeleMental Health Institute, Inc.

P.S. As always, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee, so what do
you have to lose? Join us for this a fresh start. Create a Happy New Year.
http://summit.telehealth.org/register