TELEHEALTHNEWS Archives

TelehealthNews Newsletter

TELEHEALTHNEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marlene Maheu PhD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TelehealthNews Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:29:36 -0400
If you have any interest in telehealth, this video is for you.

This third mini-training video is one of the most important
of all because I'll be reviewing the informed consent and
documentation process. Having a solid informed consent
and documentation process is the easiest way to keep
yourself out of trouble.

To see what I mean, enter your name and email into this
page and you'll get the link to my 3rd video:
www.summit.telehealth.org/

In this mini-training video, I'll be covering:

What to say and when to say it for a proper informed
* consent.

* The importance of discussing the risks and benefits of
each technology you plan to use (i.e. telephone, email,
video, etc)

* The need for a social media policy that protects both
your clients and yourself

*What to say to patients and clients about Facebook,
Yelp, Google searches, etc.

Just enter your name and email into this page so we
can send you our next mini-trainings from other experts,
and you'll get the link to my 3rd video:
www.summit.telehealth.org/

If you don't get an email in response within 5 minutes,
please check your spam folder. You'll want to confirm to
be getting the rest of our free mini-training videos this
month.

Watch for a very special offer at the end of the video.
I've got a treat for you!

Regards,

Marlene

Marlene M. Maheu, Ph.D.