Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 20:00:33 +0200
From: sig <[log in to unmask]>
To: Henricus <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Salve

--------------1B89BD7ADB8AB86578578B17

Proque duplicar cosas jam facite--interlingua es fundate a un baso multo
scientific jam 1951
e debe satsifacer omne besonias de isto modo. In plus, le idea de "un imperio,
un mente, un voler", face me pensar a certe ideas del "Dritten Reich" -- nein,
no, njet, no, nej!

Con mi optime salutes

Victorimanus Folioplacia

Henricus wrote:

> Salve !
>
> Ise yanu da lingu d'Europa tota "Eurixu", fundamentu communa d' Europa. Su
> genú ex lingu da Romani veta quam ligamentu pro incoloi da "Sacra Romana
> Imperiu". Sa sententu e:
>
> Una Imperiu, una Mentu, una Vellu
>
> -------------------------------------
>
> Hallo!
>
> Hier ist das Tor der all-europäischen Sprache "Eurisch", der gemeinsamen
> Grundlage Europas.
>
> Sie ist entstanden aus der Sprache der alten Römer als kulturelles Band für
> die Einwohner des neuen " Heiligen Römischen Imperiums " (Sacra Romana
> Imperiu).
>
> Es steht unter dem Wahlspruch:
>
> Una Imperiu, una Mentu, una Vellu
> Ein Imperium, ein Geist, ein Wille
>
> Eurisch ist eine schöne und einfach erlernbare Sprache. Wer etwas Lateinisch
> kennt oder eine romanische Sprache spricht, wird sich bald in dieser
> neu-lateinischen Sprache, Latina Nova, heimisch fühlen. .
>
> ------------------------------
> Hello!
>
> Here is the gateway of the pan-European language "Eurish", the common basis
> of Europe.
>
> It is developed from the language of the old Romans as a cultural bond for
> the inhabitants the new "Holy Roman Empire" (Sacra Romana Imperiu).
>
> It stands under the motto:
> Una Imperiu, una Mentu, una Vellu
> One Empire, One Mind, One Will
>
> Eurish is a beautiful and easily learnt language. He who knows something
> of Latin, or speaks a Romance language, will soon feel at home in this
> neo-Latin language, Latina Nova.
>
> ----------------------------
> Voici la porte de la langue pan-européenne, «l'Eurais», la base commune de
> l'Europe. Il est tirée du langage du vieux Romans comme lien culturel pour
> les habitants du nouveau «Saint Empire Romain».
>
> Il se tient sous la devise:
> Una Imperiu, una Mentu, una Vellu
> Un Empire, Un Esprit, Une Volonté
>
> L'Eurais est une langue très belle et facile à apprendre. Celui qui a
> quelques connaissances en latin, ou qui parle une langue romane, sera
> bientôt à l'aise en cette langue néo-latine, Nova Latina.
>
> Ave
>
> Henricus
>
> Vivé Sacra Romana Imperiu!
> http://www.nova-europa.de

--------------1B89BD7ADB8AB86578578B17

begin:          vcard
fn:             Sigmund J. Lofstedt
n:              Lofstedt;Sigmund J.
org:            Stereotype Cursors Inc. :^)
adr:            Bergslagsvägen 5,;;;S-562 42 Taberg;;;Sweden, EU
email;internet: [log in to unmask]
title:          M. D.
tel;fax:        Advance notice email or phone
tel;home:       +46 36 65757 Contact Lena
note:           Science is the only moral method of inquiery -- because it insists on a scrupulous reporting of how evidence was obtained.
x-mozilla-cpt:  --;2
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard