GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 00:26:32 GMT
Mr. Colly,

Thanks for your comments on St. Kanyi. It all squares with what I already
know about him except the part about his mother disowning him. However, I'd
rather you confirm/refute for me the specific questions I asked.
You see, Kanyi was my class mate from Primary One. He has always been a
little slow mentally, so I wasn't terribly surprised that one of the AFPRC
leaders used him the way he did. But some of what I've been told by mutual
friends is so gruesome that, I want to hear an independent confirmation. He
has in fact been working for the Immigrations Dept. since '97. Word has it
that Edward gave him D20K to leave the country, but within three months,
booze and prosties took all. To say he is paronoid now, is a gross
understatement. Long story.
So, if you don't mind, I'd like to hear of anything specific about the
questions I've put to you. Thanks.

Saul.