GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 12:23:08 -0500
Price:
Happy Birthday! and thanks for sharing all this rich information about
the first Gambians to freely come to these shores.  A real treat,
especially the one on "Samba Cuka".  Do you know the origin of the name
for the cloth "Kassi Khono"?  Just wondering.

Madiba and Kabir:
Thanks for all your informative/lovely postings. The one on birthdays is
great. I like Camu's as well, but my favorites are the last two.

Cheers!
Abdoulaye