GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:07:32 EDT
I hoped the swift justice meted on those alleged senegalese nationals was
visited on the perpetrators of the April 10 massacre. If and when Tombong
decides to answer the numerous questions previously posed to him in this
forum, he might also want to shed light on what kind of tribunal tried,
convicted, and punished these alleged rioters. WE MUST GET RID OF YAYA BY
ANY MEANS NECESSARY.