GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 09:24:47 -0400
Mr Ambassador,
the gentleman simply asked you a question. why throw up tantrums if you don't wish to answer it? No-one hates you here but what you currently reprersent in Paris. I should have thought with your erratic display of pomp and Peter Pan logic you would have answered and see if Saul wouldn't square up with you.
Just remember you are a diplomatic envoy and expected to write and express yourself with decency and decorum. even those envoys representing murderers are not expected to throw up incharitable bawling in even informal communities like this List. And another thing why do you think we wouldn't ask you questions? For chrissake it's our taxes that are maintaining you in Paris and that PC keep yammering your ramblings into is tax payer sustained. do we even need to remind of the basics as well? Jeez what on earth has Jammeh wrought on us? Allah save us all!
Hamjatta Kanteh